The lounge is open daily from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm.
A pass can be purchased on airserbia.com - at the time of booking, or later, via Manage My Booking, as well as when checking-in. You can also buy a pass through our contact centre or retail shops, with travel agents, or directly at the Air Serbia Premium Lounge.
Location: Transit area between gates A4 and A5 - view map
The price of a one-time pass for the Premium Lounge between 13.00h - 15.00h is 13 EUR and includes buffet with a glass of wine.
|Passengers||Maximum 1 hour stay||Maximum 3 hours' stay||Day pass7||Annual pass|
|All Economy Class passengers flying Air Serbia||18 EUR||35 EUR||70 EUR||550 EUR|
|All passengers travelling with any other airline1||25 EUR||45 EUR||70 EUR||550 EUR|
Air Serbia offers passengers and members of Etihad Guest program a chance to use their Etihad miles for two types of one-time passes for the Premium Lounge at the Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport.
|Premium Lounge||Maximum duration of stay up to 1 hour||Maximum duration of stay up to 3 hours|
|Required amount of Guest miles||2500||5000|
- 1Passengers travelling on any other airline as well as passengers flying with Air Serbia but ticketed on another airline (any ticket number not starting with 115) can purchase passes at the reception desk of the Air Serbia Premium Lounge, subject to availability.
- 2The Air Serbia Premium Lounge is located in the Nikola Tesla Airport's restricted area and you will need to pass through immigration beforehand if you are departing from Belgrade.
- 3To enter the lounge, you will be required to show a valid boarding pass. We encourage you to bring along the proof of purchase when visiting (preferably in electronic form, but a printout is also acceptable).
- 4Alcoholic drinks are only available for passengers 18 years of age or older.
- 5Smart casual dress at all times.
- 7The day pass may only be used on the same day. It is valid for all flights, and covers all alcoholic drinks, the buffet offer and the à-la-carte option.