Online check-in will take you to your boarding pass in just a few steps - have your boarding pass sent to a smartphone as a mobile boarding pass or print it out.
You can also tailor your travel experience by adding extras to your booking.
Online check-in opens 48 hours before departure.
Online Check-In › Available for Air Serbia flights from:Amsterdam; Athens; Banja Luka; Beirut; Belgrade; Brussels; Bucharest; Dusseldorf; Frankfurt; Hamburg; Larnaca; London; Milan; Moscow; Paris; Podgorica; Prague; Rome; Sarajevo; Skopje; Sofia; Stuttgart; Tel Aviv; Thessaloniki; Tirana; Tivat; Venice; Vienna; Zagreb; Zurich.
If you are traveling with carry-on baggage only, please proceed directly to passport and security control once you arrive at the airport.
Passengers with checked baggage will need to drop off their bag(s) at one of our dedicated drop-off counters upon arrival at the airport.
What you should know if you are checking in online
- Online check-in opens 48 hours before take-off.
- Online check-in closes 1 hour before take-off.
- Send a copy of boarding pass to your e-mail or print it out when you complete online check-in.
- Baggage check-in closes 45 minutes before take-off for all flights except to New York, which is 60 minutes before.
- Boarding gate closes 20 minutes before the boarding time for all flights except to New York, which is 40 minutes before.
Checking-in for codeshare flights
The operating carrier of a codeshare flight determines the check-in rules, which can be different from ours. You are advised to check the rules with the operating carrier prior to your flight.
Partner airlines and their rules →