Air Serbia's governing bodies are the Executive Board, Supervisory Board and the Shareholders' Assembly.
The Executive Board consists of three members, and Jiří Marek is the CEO of Air Serbia since 2022.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Government affairs
and relations Officer
- Branislav Pejčić, Chairman
- Suzana Vasiljević, Member
- Milica Jovanović, Member
- Ana Jović, Member
- Nadia Quassim Mohamed Yousuf Bastaki, Member
- Paul Hathaway Kear, Member
- Miroslav Knežević, Member
- Raffael Guarita Quintas Alves, Member
- Igor Popović, Chairman of the Shareholders' Assembly authorized representative of shareholder Republic of Serbia
- Vaughan Crossley, Member - authorized representative of shareholder Etihad Airways