Online check-in will take you to your boarding pass in just a few steps - have your boarding pass sent to a smartphone as a mobile boarding pass or print it out. You can also tailor your travel experience by adding extras to your booking.
Online check-in is currently available only to passport holders of the destination countries.
Online check-in opens 48 hours before departure.
Online Check-In › Available for Air Serbia flights from: Amsterdam; Athens; Banja Luka; Belgrade; Brussels; Bucharest; Dusseldorf1; Frankfurt; Krasnodar2; Larnaca; London; Milan; Moscow; Nis; New York, Paris; Podgorica; Prague; Rome; Sarajevo; Skopje; Sofia; Stuttgart; Thessaloniki; Tirana; Tivat; Vienna; Zagreb; Zurich; Istanbul.
If you are traveling with carry-on baggage only, please proceed directly to passport and security control once you arrive at the airport. Passengers traveling with baggage that needs to be checked in can use one of our self-service drop-off counters upon arrival at the airport and complete the process in few steps.
What you should know if you are checking in online
- Online check-in opens 48 hours before take-off.
- Online check-in closes 1 hour before take-off.
- Send a copy of boarding pass to your e-mail or print it out when you complete online check-in.
- Baggage check-in closes 45 minutes before take-off for all flights except to New York, which is 60 minutes before.
- Boarding gate closes 20 minutes before the boarding time for all flights except to New York, which is 40 minutes before.
Checking-in for codeshare flights
The operating carrier of a codeshare flight determines the check-in rules, which can be different from ours. You are advised to check the rules with the operating carrier prior to your flight.
Partner airlines and their rules →
1Online check-in for the flight from Dusseldorf will be temporarily unavailable for operational reasons. Please use the dedicated check-in counter at the airport.
2In Krasnodar, due to the request of the airport, after completing online check-in, it is necessary for passengers to report to the flight check-in counter, where they will be issued a boarding pass.