Pay conveniently with the following credit/debit cards:
Universal Air Travel Plan/UATP
Make sure you have sufficient funds before making your purchase.
Enhanced security checks on cards
To ensure that your transactions and personal information are secure, airserbia.com uses a technology called SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This means that the data you enter when making a booking is encrypted so that the information can only be understood by us.
Card Verification Value/Card Security Code (CVV/CSC) is a three or four-digit number on the back (MasteCard, Visa) of a card that you are asked to enter during the online payment process.
3D Secure (MasterCard Secure, Verified by Visa) is an extra layer of security for online transactions. This requires users to register their credit cards with the service and then input a new security code in order to complete an online payment. For further information, kindly contact the bank which issued your card.
During the payment process you might be asked to present the card or a copy of the card you used to our staff at an Air Serbia office or at the airport check-in counter. Please ensure that card number, name of the owner and expiry date are visible, along with the signature of the cardholder. After we complete all the necessary checks, you will receive your boarding pass, either via online check-in or at the check-in desk.
Payments are always applied in the currency of the country of residence you selected when visiting airserbia.com.
If you are using a card issued in any country other than Serbia
Kindly note that Air Serbia is based in Belgrade, Serbia. It is possible that your card issuing bank may levy an additional fee for using the card in a foreign country. For further information, please keep in touch with your respective card issuing bank.
If you are using a card issued in Serbia
In accordance with the Foreign payment law, Serbian residents who use cards2 issued by a Serbian bank will be able to make payments in Serbian dinars (RSD) only. Any attempt to make a payment in any other currency will not be successfully completed.
Passengers who are abroad and wish to make a booking with a card issued by a Serbian bank are advised to follow these steps:
- Clear the web browser's cache
- Visit airserbia.com
- Choose Serbia as a the country of residence
- Proceed with the booking and pay in RSD currency
If your foreign currency payment using a card issued in Serbia fails to work:
- On the payment page, click on the link in the text of the message you receive, and you will be automatically directed to the flight selection page with the payment currency set to the Serbian dinar (RSD)
- When you re-select the desired travel fare, you can continue with the purchase
- You will not need to re-enter your personal information
- If you have selected a seat or any other additional service, you will need to re-select them, and enter payment information
- 1Accepted for all bookings except for transactions in RSD currency.
- 2Applies to all (credit, foreign currency, debit) cards issued in Serbia