Am I eligible for a Credit Voucher?
Yes, If you have purchased Air Serbia ticket (115) and Your flight is cancelled due to COVID-19 state and other restrictions.
How to apply for the Voucher?
You need to provide your personal information in the request form in order for us to be able to confirm that you are the ticket owner. Please submit your request by agreeing to the terms and conditions bellow.
Terms and Conditions of Credit Voucher
- The Credit Voucher is transferable and it can be used in a single passenger booking.
- All requests will be handled by our Call Centre, who are doing their best to process all incoming Credit Voucher requests, at the earliest time possible. Therefore, our aim is: to reply to you within no more than 5 working days. In the unlikely case that you do not hear from us within this period of time, please send us a message by e-mail email@example.com and one of our colleagues will check your request and revert to you. To assist us to serve you in the best and swiftest way, please add the following title to your message: "Credit Voucher Request".
- As soon as your Credit Voucher request is processed successfully, you will receive a confirmation email with the exact redeemable amount that your Credit Voucher(s) is/are valid for.
- The Credit Voucher you will receive will be of the same value as the ticket purchased, plus 10% of the net fare and fuel tax (YQ).
- Any additional voucher(s) you have previously purchased for optional services (e.g. extra baggage, seat, fast track) can be used with the new ticket until the end of 2020.
- You may redeem your Credit Voucher only through our Call Center (available from 7AM to 11PM) by calling the number +381 11 311 2123.
- The voucher is valid one year from issuance.
- The Credit Voucher must be fully redeemed in one booking/transaction. If the new booking is of lower value than the Credit Voucher, then the difference will not be given in any subsequent Credit Voucher. If the new booking is of higher value than the Credit Voucher, then you will be required to pay the difference at the time of booking.
- The Credit Voucher must be redeemed in a single passenger booking. If you want to book tickets for more than one passenger, then you must proceed with separate bookings.
- The Credit Voucher is redeemable for one-way or return flights on Air SERBIA network only.
- The Credit Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be replaced, exchanged or redeemed for cash or used for other goods or services such as additional baggage or seat selection.
- The Credit Voucher will be issued under the same currency as the initial ticket.
- Air SERBIA Conditions of Carriage and relevant fare conditions apply to all bookings made with a Credit Voucher