Do not worry, because miles can be claimed:
- Up to 3 months before your date of enrolment
- Up to 6 months after your date of travel
We kindly ask you to retain your airplane ticket and boarding pass until the miles are credited.
For missing miles claim regarding Air Serbia flights, we require a copy of your boarding pass along with the below details to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your Etihad Guest number
- Your First and Last name
- Flight number
- Origin and destination
- Cabin and booked Class
- Booking reference (PNR)
- Ticket number
- 1Eligible flights: all International flights operated and marketed by Air Serbia and all flights operated by Air Serbia and marketed by Etihad Airways. Not applicable for flights from/to Niš.
- 2Ineligible flights: charter flights operated by Air Serbia and flights marketed by Air Serbia and operated by a third-party carrier other than Air Serbia, or Etihad Airways
- 3Fares marked Z,I,X,G,S are not eligible for miles on Air Serbia flights. Fares marked N (in case of booking bonus tickets) are also not eligible for miles on Air Serbia flights