Cargo capacity: 300kg; 1,5 cbm
Max weight per piece is 200kg
Heavy pieces (HEA): 150-200kg – max dims 120x60x90cm
Max dims for pieces, weight up to 100kg; 120x80x100cm
Max dims for pieces, weight from 100-150kg; 120x70x100cm
Live animals (AVI): Not allowed for transport
Human Remains (HUM) – not allowed for transport except for URN
Dangerous Goods: No kind of DG is allowed for transport (except ELI UN3481 PI966 and 967 Section II).
Pharma shipments containing Data loggers powered by ELM in compliance with Section of PI969 and PI970 are allowed to be transported on all JU flights:
- As per DGR Lithium metal batteries in compliance with Section II of PI969 or PI970 must be entered in the AWB Nature & Quantity of Goods field.
- Pharma shipment using data loggers - must be entered in the AWB Handling Information field.
Mandatory verification of DG: firstname.lastname@example.org
Material for Use in War, sporting weapons (MUW, SWP) and explosives (RXS, only 1.4S) are allowed for transport only with prior approval from Air Serbia Cargo Customer service.
For approval of Serbian CAA following documents are required (for MUW shipments, Air SERBIA applies for overfly permits):
- Export and Import License
- End User Certificate, if applicable
- Packing list
- AWB copy
- Statement on Shipper’s memorandum with following text: “I confirm that subject shipment contain only spare parts, or does not contain explosive/munition, complete weapon and parts of which complete weapon can be assembled”.
Valuable Cargo - Allowed for transport. Minimum dimensions 30x30x30cm or sum (LxWxH) in total 90;
Find network contacts