Except as noted below, Air Serbia may not require a qualified individual with a disability to provide advance notice of his/her intention to travel or of his/her disability as a condition of receiving transportation.
Air Serbia may require up to 48 hours advance notice and advance check-in concerning a qualified individual with a disability who wishes to receive any of the following services:
- Transportation of an electric wheelchair
- Hazardous material packing for a battery for a wheelchair or other assistive device
- Accommodation for a group of 10 or more qualified individuals with a disability, who make reservations and travel as a group
- Use of personal POC (Portable Oxygen Concentrator)
- Transportation on stretcher
- Transportation of an emotional support or psychiatric service animal in the cabin
- Accommodation of a passenger who has both severe vision and hearing impairments
Even if a passenger does not comply with the advance notice and advance check-in requirements, Air Serbia will make every resonable effort to accommodate the passenger without delaying the flight.
If a qualified individual with a disability provides advance notice to Air Serbia and the individual is forced to change to the flight of another carrier because of the cancellation or delay of the original flight, Air Serbia personnel will provide rerouting assistance to the individual. This may include, but is not limited to, assistance with reservations and ticketing, the provision of ground transportation to the second carrier, and/or assistance in securing appropriate services from the other airline.
When travelling abroad, be aware of local health concerns at the destination. Detailed information about travel-related health topics can be found at World Health Organization, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control websites.