Air Serbia is organizing repatriation flight according to the following flight schedule (local times):
|Flight Number||Date||Departure Airport||Departure Time||Arrival Airport||Arrival Time|
|JU 4880||30 May 20||Belgrade||09:35||Larnaca||13:00|
|JU 4881||30 May 20||Larnaca||14:00||Belgrade||15:35|
The price of one-way ticket for the above flights is 295 EUR.
The price is inclusive of all applicable charges and airport taxes.
How to book tickets for this flight?
Passengers departing from Belgrade should contact nearest Air Serbia ticketing office or Air Serbia Contact Centre or by dialing 0800 111 528 or +381 11 3112 123. Payments in cash and credit cards are accepted. If you are booking your ticket through Air Serbia Contact Centre, only credit card payments are available.
Passengers departing from Larnaca should contact Air Serbia representation office in Nicosia. Payments in cash and credit cards are accepted. Credit card payments via phone are also available.
Air Serbia Representation Office in Nicosia
Days of operation: Thursday, 28th May and Friday, 29th May
Working hours: 09:00 - 17:00
Contact phone: +357 22 753 500
Address: 17 Homer Avenue, 1097 Nicosia, Cyprus
Please note that these flights are not part of the airline’s regular flight schedule but are special flights which are subject to specific conditions of carriage:
- Air Serbia reserves the right to postpone the flight for a maximum of 48 hours after the original departure date to allow a sufficient number of bookings to be made per flight
- Passengers will be notified of the precise departure time at least 24h before departure time
- Payments for flights are non-refundable. Refunds will be possible only in the event the flight does not depart on the planned date or at least 48 hours after the planned travel date
- Passengers are required to get acquainted with applicable entry regulations and health protection measures of destination country in order to assess their eligibility for travel. For more information click here or contact local authorities. Air Serbia is not reliable in case of denied boarding or entry to the destination country due to passengers’ failure to comply with applicable provisions.
- Passengers may bring a single piece of hand baggage up to 8kg and one piece of checked baggage up to 23kg. Additional baggage (up to 23kg) will be charged 50 EUR at the airport of departure.
- Unused tickets for regular flights cancelled due to the COVID-19 crisis may not be used for these flights.
- All passengers are required to wear face masks throughout the flight. Passengers should provide their own masks. Procedures and guidelines for safe travel with Air Serbia are available here.