Turn on Wi-Fi on your laptop, tablet, or smart phone, and choose the Air Serbia Wi-Fly hotspot.
Open your browser and you will automatically be directed to the Wi-Fly portal. Alterantively, you can access the Wi-Fly portal at: www.airserbiawi-fly.com (browsing the Wi-Fly portal is free of charge).
Buy a Wi-Fly package on the Wi-Fly portal. Payment is online by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Diners) and also via PayPal and iPass account.
|Wi-Fly package Price List:|
|for social media only, available on Airbus fleet||Data limit 10 MB||2.90 EUR|
|available on Airbus fleet||Data limit 20 MB||4.90 EUR|
|available on Airbus fleet||Data limit 50 MB||8.90 EUR|
|available on A319/ A320 fleet||Data limit 90 MB||13.90 EUR|
|available on A330 aircraft||Data limit 120 MB||18.90 EUR|
- With average Internet use during the flight, the surfing experience will be similar to using a public hotspot on the ground. The speed of data flow depends on the satellite connection with the aircraft and the number of passengers connected to the satellite.
- If you are accessing the Internet on your mobile phone, please turn off the automatic data update option.
- Оur entire Airbus fleet provides onboard Wi-Fly service.
- Where Wi-Fly is available, whilst we do our best to ensure the best connectivity possible inflight, technical and regulatory restrictions in the aerospace of certain countries may result in the interruption of your connection.
- List of devices and operating systems supporting the Wi-Fly service (pdf).