Seats with extra legroom, located in the emergency exit row in Economy Class, may only be occupied by passengers in full compliance with the safety, health, and other requirements relevant to seats in this zone.
To be seated in an exit row seat with extra legroom, passengers must:
- Be physically able to reach, locate and operate the emergency exit window or door, and to quickly pass through the exit,
- Be able to understand and acknowledge instructions given by our cabin crew about the tasks you will be expected to perform in an emergency evacuation and read the safety card provided by our crew for that purpose,
- Be able and willing to assist the crew and other passengers in the evacuation of the aircraft,
- Be able to check outside conditions and respond to cabin crew requests before opening an exit,
- Not be in any stage of pregnancy,
- Not have any condition (be it a consequence of age, frailty, injury, physical or psychological disability, mobility, vision or hearing impairment, sickness, or anything else) which may prevent you from performing the duties listed above,
- Be aged 18 years or older,
- Not be travelling with children or infants,
- Not be travelling with a care giver, a guide dog or an assistance animal.
In selecting an exit row seat, a passenger is understood to accept the terms listed above pertaining to these seats. Should a passenger fail to meet the above criteria, for any reason whatsoever, he/she is required to notify the airline thereof as soon as possible, and certainly at least 24 hours before the scheduled time of departure of their booked flight.
Air Serbia and its associated entities involved in the provision of services retain the right to assess compliance with the set criteria at all times.
Airport staff may directly assess on behalf of Air Serbia, during check in and boarding, whether a passenger still meets the criteria for occupying an exit row extra legroom seat in Economy Class. Should this not be the case, airport staff will reseat the passenger. This rule applies to all passengers, regardless of their manner of check in.
Cabin crew may directly assess on behalf of Air Serbia, during boarding, whether a passenger still meets the criteria for occupying an exit row extra legroom seat in Economy Class. Should this not be the case, cabin crew will reseat the passenger onboard.
Air Serbia does not guarantee at any time the availability of an exit row extra legroom seat in Economy Class, regardless of the fare paid.
Air Serbia retains the right to allocate in certain situations a number of these seats to other passengers, free of charge, for security and safety reasons.