The airserbia.com website, (hereinafter referred to as the "Air Serbia website"), is owned and operated by Air Serbia Joint Stock Company for Air Traffic and the national airline of Serbia.
Agreement between You and Air Serbia
By accessing and using the Air Serbia website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions contained herein (the "Agreement"). You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Air Serbia website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
Modification of Terms
Air Serbia tries to ensure that the information contained in the Air Serbia website is as accurate as possible. However, inaccuracies may arise from time to time. Air Serbia accepts no responsibility for any errors in the information contained in the Air Serbia website.
The Air Serbia website contains, inter alia, information about the products and services Air Serbia or a third party is offering. This information and all other material on the Air Serbia website are provided in good faith. By using the Air Serbia website you agree and acknowledge that Air Serbia may update, change or amend the Terms and Conditions and/or other information provided on the Air Serbia website at any time without advance notice.
Changed terms and conditions will become effective once posted on the Air Serbia website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through Air Serbia website. You should re-read these terms and conditions every time you visit the Air Serbia website to ensure that you aware of all the relevant terms and conditions. Accordingly, your continued access and use of the Air Serbia website after any change is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
While Air Serbia uses all reasonable endeavors to make the Air Serbia website and associated services available, Air Serbia cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Air Serbia makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Air Serbia website or the contents and, to the fullest extent permissible under the law, disclaims all such representations and warranties.
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, the Air Serbia website is solely at your own risk. Air Serbia makes no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus-free nature of such software.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstance is Air Serbia responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or inability to use the Air Serbia website whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via the Air Serbia website, but excludes carriage by air performed by Air Serbia in respect of any ticket obtained using the booking engine provided in the Air Serbia website, which is subject to the conditions of carriage and applicable international conventions.
When using the Air Serbia website you agree:
- To use them solely to determine the availability of products and services offered by Air Serbia and to assist you to make legitimate reservations or transact business with us. You agree to use the Air Serbia website only for personal, non-commercial use.
- To use the Air Serbia website' services to make only legitimate reservations.
- Not to make any false reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. Air Serbia may cancel, without notice, all confirmations associated with multiple reservations to one or more destination on or about the same date.
- Not to deface, alter or interfere with the front end "look and feel" of the Air Serbia website or the underlying software code.
- Not to take any action that will impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Air Serbia website or related infrastructure.
- To all of our terms and conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of fares, products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the Air Serbia website are your sole responsibility.
- Not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the Air Serbia website, nor to upload any material that contains any computer viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or equipment.
- Not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, libelous, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication.
- Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals' privacy rights.
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Air Serbia website or any private or member account areas on the Air Serbia website, nor to impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
- Not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of Air Serbia nor any of our associated companies or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may create any liability on the part of Air Serbia.
- Violate this Agreement or any applicable legislation in any other manner.
If Air Serbia considers that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using Air Serbia website, Air Serbia reserves the right to:
- Warn you that you have breached these terms and conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
- Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
- Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to, and preventing you from using the Air Serbia website;
- Cancel any bookings that you may have with Air Serbia without reference to you;
- Report your activities to an internet service provider or relevant authorities;
- Take legal action against you.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content of the Air Serbia website is subject to copyright.
The Air Serbia website is for the your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Air Serbia website.
You can book for up to 9 passengers per booking on the Air Serbia website. This would mean that you are able to make reservations for a group of 9 adults and children (2 - 11 years old). Infant-only bookings cannot be made online and unaccompanied minor bookings also need to be made via our Contact Center.
Infants (under 2 years old) and children (2-11 years old) are deemed to be so at the time of travel and not at the time of booking. A child traveling on his or her second birthday is considered a child and not an infant, and would need to have been ticketed as such.
A child traveling on his or her 12th birthday is considered an adult and would need to have been ticketed as such.
You may book a flight in the Class of your choice: Business or Economy. Your booking is subject to the applicable fare conditions and the availability of seats in that fare group. You need to pay online with a credit card.
You are only able to make amendments or cancellations on the booking you are making prior to confirming your reservation online. Any modifications after this must be made via your local Air Serbia office or Contact Centre. All reservations, including modifications and cancellations are subject to the Terms and Conditions, Conditions of Carriage and any applicable fees and charges (including but not limited to fare rules of the ticket and Passenger Service Fee).
Please note that our prices are automatically displayed based on the Air Serbia website country edition you have selected. Your payment provider may apply different exchange rates to the fare displayed on the booking page. Therefore, there may be additional charges incurred, which Air Serbia Airways are not liable for.
Use of Credit card
We accept all major credit cards. The credit card must be in the name of one of the passengers travelling and the same card must be carried at the time of travel, together with the form of identity submitted during the booking process, for verification at check-in. Alternatively, if the passenger travelling is not the cardholder, or if for any reason, the credit card used for the booking cannot be produced at check in, Air Serbia may require that a clear photocopy of both sides of the credit card used for a booking may be presented, duly signed by the cardholder authorizing the use of the card for the purchase of the ticket. For security reasons, we request you to strike out the Card Verification Value (CVV) code of the card on the photocopy.
Your credit card will be debited when you click on the confirm button.
If you do not have a credit card, you may choose to pay in cash while visiting one of our offices.
The tickets shall be delivered to you depending on your selection of the method of delivery and upon satisfactory proof of payment and identity.
Disclaimer: Air Serbia accepts no liability or responsibility and will not be liable or responsible for any loss, damage, misuse or unauthorized access occurring in connection of with the provision of credit card data. Air Serbia will not be responsible or liable for any action or decision made by you in reliance on the information with regard to credit card usage on this website, even if Air Serbia has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
If the booking travel originates from some specific countries, the credit card used to make payment for this booking may be verified at the time of check-in, failure to which you will not be allowed to fly using this booking.
Kindly note that Air Serbia is based in Belgrade, Serbia. It is possible that your credit card Issuing Bank may levy an additional fee for this transaction, for usage of the card in a foreign country. For further information, kindly contact your respective credit card Issuing Bank.
Air Serbia will charge your credit card in the currency as displayed on the booking confirmation. If you are not using a credit card based in the country of departure of the itinerary, your credit card Issuing Bank may levy a fee for transaction in foreign currency, and may also apply different exchange rate as compared to those given by the currency converter on our site. Kindly contact your credit card Issuing Bank for further information on any fees and the applicable exchange rates.
For payments by VISA or MasterCard, depending on your credit card Issuing Bank, you may have to complete an extra level of security check through the "Verified by Visa" or "MasterCard Secure" page. A pop-up window will appear after you confirm the purchase of your itinerary, containing your bank's logo, in which you must provide your ‘Verified by Visa' or ‘MasterCard Secure' password. This is not the PIN used for ATM/ Cash Machine transactions. If you are requested to enter this password, and if you have not registered for this authentication service, kindly contact your bank to register. If you are requested to enter this password and you choose to continue without entering it, or enter incorrect password, your booking may not be successfully completed. For further information, kindly contact your credit card Issuing Bank.
Serbian residents that use credit cards issued by a Serbian bank will be able to make payments in RSD currency only. Any attempt to make a payment in any other currency will not be successfully completed.
Air Serbia reserves the right to refuse carriage in case of non-compliance with these credit card rules.
We will make every effort to maintain confidentiality when securing an online payment. This covers the security of your credit card details and other personal information. All of your personal information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
You may require a visa for travel to some destinations to and via which you are required to travel due to the booking you have made through the Air Serbia website. It is your responsibility to obtain such visas required for travel. You must also have valid passport for the duration of the travel and the expiry date of your passport must be acceptable to all the countries you enter. More information on the passport and visa requirements is available at the embassy of the country or countries you will be travelling to, and at the closest Air Serbia office.
The fares quoted may not include the individual charges such as departure taxes, passenger service charges, and airport taxes, imposed by airport or aeronautical authorities of the countries you are visiting. You will be required to pay them directly to the charging authorities.
You are also advised to check with your doctor whether you are required to undergo immunization prior to entry or stopover in the countries to and through which you will be travelling. Some countries require that you have adequate travel insurance. It is your responsibility to ascertain these requirements and to fulfill such requirements.
As a condition of use of the Air Serbia website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the Air Serbia website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Links to Third-Parties' Websites
The Air Serbia website may contain links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. Air Serbia does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Air Serbia website or if you have any complaints about any of the services provided by Air Serbia please contact us.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
Your use of the Air Serbia website and the Air Serbia terms and conditions is subject to the Serbian laws, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Serbia. Air Serbia reserves the right to bring proceedings to the courts of the country of your location.