With our new White, Blue, Red and Silver fare create your own flight. Have a look at enhanced service packages and select the best one for your journey.
New fare concept, introduced on flights within Europe and between Europe and Beirut/Tel Aviv1, applies to tickets issued on/after 24 January 2018 for departures on/after 01 of March 2018. In case of earlier bookings and departure dates, as well as other routes, please click here.
The choice is yours
Looking for the best offers for a short trip when you only need hand baggage? Choose the Economy White fare!
Planning a longer trip with one piece of hand baggage and one piece of checked-in baggage (up to 23 kilograms) and looking for greater travel comfort? The Economy Blue fare is just right for you!
Expecting more, looking for maximum trip planning flexibility, a tasty meal, and more baggage allowance? The Economy Red fare, offering more options to choose from, is the right one for you.
Or how about fast track priority, maximum comfort, and every travel benefit available? Choose the Business Silver fare!
All fares at a glance
Have a overall view which services are included in the fare packages. Some services that are not included may be purchased for an additional charge.
For more details about specific services, please visit their respective pages.
|Benefits||Economy WhiteTravel |
|Economy BlueFly with lots of baggage||Economy RedChange plans at no cost||Business SilverMaximum
|Advance seat selection||for a fee||for a fee||free of charge*||free of charge|
|Hand baggage||1 bag up to 8kg||1 bag up to 8kg||1 bag up to 8kg||2 bags up to 8kg each|
|Checked baggage||for a fee||1 bag up to 23kg||1 bag up to 23kg||2 bags up to 32kg each|
|Meal||for a fee||for a fee||free of charge||free of charge|
|Changes2||not allowed||for a fee||free of charge||free of charge|
|Refund3||not allowed||not allowed||free of charge||free of charge|
|Upgrade eligibility4||not allowed||for a fee||for a fee||not available|
|Web check-In||free of charge||free of charge||free of charge||free of charge|
|Airport check-In||read note5||free of charge||free of charge||free of charge|
|Priority check-In||for a fee||for a fee||for a fee||free of charge|
|Priority baggage||for a fee||for a fee||for a fee||free of charge|
|Fast track||for a fee||for a fee||for a fee||free of charge|
|Priority boarding||for a fee||for a fee||for a fee||free of charge|
|Meet & Assist||for a fee||for a fee||for a fee||for a fee|
|Lounge access||for a fee||for a fee||for a fee||free of charge|
- *Depending on seat type, guests in economy class can reserve their seat beforehand free of charge, or for a fee, when they reserve their ticket.
- 1Includes following cities: Belgrade, Amsterdam, Athens, Banja Luka, Beirut, Berlin, Brussels, Bucharest, Copenhagen, Dubrovnik, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Larnaca, London, Ljubljana, Malta, Milan, Moscow, Ohrid, Paris, Podgorica, Prague, Pula, Rome, Saint Petersburg, Sarajevo, Skopje, Sofia, Split, Stockholm, Stuttgart, Tel Aviv, Tivat, Tirana, Venice, Vienna, Zagreb, Zurich.
- 2It is possible to change a reservation depending on brand entitlement and fare availability. If the original flight class is unavailable, a fare difference will be charged in addition to the applicable change fee.
- 3When a ticket is booked with a combination of brand fares, the most restrictive cancellation rule will apply. Please note that the full ticket price cannot be refunded for cases involving no-shows.
- 4Upgrade eligibility is available for flights operated by Air Serbia and departing from Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport. An upgrade can be purchased at the airport.
- 5Checking in at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport is free of charge depending on the fare type, while checking-in online through www.airserbia.com is free for all ticket holders.
- 6Economy White is not available for travel between: Belgrade and Tivat, Podgorica; Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Beirut, Tel Aviv and Europe.
Travel with partner airlines
Terms and Conditions apply only on Air Serbia flights. Different conditions and rules apply to partner company flights.
Partner airlines and their terms of transport →