Everything counts: earn miles when you fly with Etihad Guest partner airlines or with our partners on the ground.
Calculate how many Etihad Guest miles, Tier miles and Tier segments you will earn on your next Air Serbia flight.
- 1Miles are acquired on flights where Air Serbia is both operational and marketing carrier, and on flights operated by Air Serbia with Etihad Airways as marketing carrier (and vice versa)
- 2Miles are not acquired on charter flights operated by Air Serbia, nor on flights for which which Air Serbia is marketing carrier operated by a third airline (neither Air Serbia nor Etihad Airways)
- 3Fares marked Z, I, X, N, G, S are not eligible for miles on Air Serbia flights
- 4Economy Light fares (Y, B, H, K, M, Q, L, V, U, E, T, P, R, O, Z) do not give Guest miles, only Tier miles and Tier segments
- 5Cabin Economy Comfort (Y), Economy Standard (Q), Economy Light (Z) - Representative class that will mark in your Etihad Guest Account the brand for which the miles are acquired
Please be sure to provide your Air Serbia Etihad Guest membership number when booking your flight or when checking in online. You can also present your membership card at the check-in desk.
You may check your current Mileage status and membership level