By using our website www.airserbia.com, you agree that we can store and access cookies, IP addresses and use other methods in order to collect website usage data, and improve your online experience.
Air Serbia a.d. Beograd (hereinafter: Air Serbia) is a joint stock company for air traffic, and national airline of Serbia. Its web site www.airserbia.com is owned and operated by Air Serbia. Air Serbia is responsible for processing of any of personal data provided in the process of booking/purchasing plane tickets and is notified where required in each country under the relevant data protection legislation of that country.
For further information about this policy or if you require a detailed list of all cookies which are used by our website, please contact us.
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this website, you must stop using our site.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails you open. They are widely used in order to make websites function properly, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site.
What personal information do cookies collect?
Generally, a cookie will contain a string of text that contains information about the browser. To work, a cookie does not need to know where you are from, it only needs to remember your browser.
Some cookies we use may store more personal information about you. However, this can be done only if you yourself have provided the our website with that personal information.
Can I withdraw my consent?
How can I turn cookies off?
Cookies are used for technical reasons to enable the efficient working of www.airserbia.com. For example, to:
- Balance website traffic to ensure our customers receive a consistent and reliable service
- Limit traffic to key parts of the website in order to maintain performance levels
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
- Route users to specific applications of a service, or specific servers
Ease of use
Cookies are used to enhance the ease of use of www.airserbia.com for customers. For example, to:
- Remember information you have entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages during a web browser session
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
- Identify you as being logged in to our website
- Remember settings you've applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colours
- Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Show you when you're logged in to the website
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how visitors use our site. For example, to:
- Gather feedback on customer satisfaction through our website survey
- Gain insight into how visitors use the website so that we can make improvements to its usability
“Targeting” cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as 'Like' buttons and 'Share' buttons. Third parties provide these services in return for recognizing that you have visited our website.
Link to social networks like Facebook, who may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites.
Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with advertisements in which you may be interested.
All of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information.
By using our site, you accept the use of "Targeting" cookies. In some cases accepting these cookies may be a condition of using the website; so if you disable/block them we cannot guarantee how our site will perform.
You can choose to opt out of this type of advertising permanently by going to http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).