Children travelling alone
We care about safety and security of children and do our best to make their flight comfortable and interesting.
Children travelling alone
Children under 5 years of age travelling within Europe and between Europe and the Middle East and children under 7 years of age travelling between Europe and the USA will not be accepted on our flights unless accompanied by a parent/legal guardian or sibling/any other person of at least 16 years of age.
Children aged 5 to 12 travelling within Europe and between Europe and the Middle East, and children aged 7 to 12 travelling between Europe and the USA may travel without an adult only with an official escort.
At the request of a parent or guardian, we will provide an Air Serbia flight attendant to accompany a child over the age of 2 and under the age of 12. The parent/guardian will be required to buy a one-way ticket for the flight attendant. The service of flight attendant escort is not available for children whose travel includes transits.
Sky Au Pair →
Charges for unaccompanied minors
||Within Europe and between
Europe and the Middle East
Europe and the USA
|Accompanying one child (charge per direction)
|Accompanying several siblings with the same surname and/or address who travel together on the same reservation (charge per direction)
The duties of a parent/ guardian of a child traveling alone (as an unaccompanied minor)
- The parent/ guardian must inform our staff at the time of booking that they wish to buy a ticket for an unaccompanied minor.
- A ticket for an unaccompanied minor must be approved before issue by Air Serbia and all the other airlines involved in the transport, if any.
- The parent/ guardian is required to provide aall the necessary travel documents for an unaccompanied minor (passport, visa, ticket, etc.) in compliance with Air Serbia rules and regulations.
- The unaccompanied minor data form must be completed and signed by the parent/guardian at the airport at the time of check-in. For that reason, please arrive at the airport earlier and check the child in two hours before departure so all the formalities are taken care of in due time.
- The parent/ guardian of a child entrusted to the authorized airport officer at the airport of departure should not leave the airport before flight departure.
- Please note that only the persons nominated in the unaccompanied minor data form may deliver the child to the member of staff at the airport of departure and/or collect the child at the airport of destination.
Unaccompanied Minor request for carriage