Claim missing miles
Did you forget to include your Air Serbia Etihad Guest membership number when booking your ticket or upon check in?
Do not worry, because miles can be claimed:
- Up to 3 months before your date of enrolment
- Up to 6 months after your date of travel
We kindly ask you to retain your airplane ticket and boarding pass until the miles are credited.
For missing miles claim regarding Air Serbia flights, we require a copy of your boarding pass along with the below details to be sent to email@example.com:
- Your Etihad Guest number
- Your First and Last name
- Flight number
- Origin and destination
- Cabin and booked Class
- Booking reference (PNR)
- Ticket number
- 1Eligible flights: all International flights operated and marketed by Air Serbia and all flights operated by Air Serbia and marketed by Etihad Airways. Not applicable for flights from/to Niš.
- 2Ineligible flights: charter flights operated by Air Serbia and flights marketed by Air Serbia and operated by a third-party carrier other than Air Serbia, or Etihad Airways
- 3Booking classes not eligible for mileage accrual on Air Serbia operated flights are: I, X, N, G, S
Retro claim policy for flights with Etihad Airways and other airline partners of Etihad Guest program